INSERT – Developing the competences of educators/professionals for the promotIoN of Social Entrepreneurship to adults with migRanT background
About the Project:
The INSERT project has been granted by the European Commission, with the support of Erasmus+ Programme. It lasts for two years, from 2nd October 2017 until 1st October 2019.
The aim of the INSERT project is to extend and develop the social entrepreneurship competences of educators and professionals working in organisations, providing support to migrant populations, in order to assist them in the long-run in promoting social entrepreneurship to low-skilled and low-qualified adults with a migrant background, as an alternative pathway for their self-sustainability.
The core target groups and beneficiaries of INSERT are:
- municipal authorities, NGOs, adult learning centres, diaspora associations, etc.
- educators/trainers and professionals working with migrant adults.
Project Goals and outputs:
To facilitate the development and extension of social entrepreneurship competences of educators/professionals working in organisations, providing support to migrant adults, INSERT project proposes many objectives and outcomes.
The development of these social entrepreneurship competences will be achieved through an extensive programme, provided through the means of an e-learning tool and complementary classroom training.
In particular, the following outputs will be developed during the 2 years of project lifetime
- Capacity Building course in 5 languages (English, Greek, German, French, Italian) covering following topics:
- Web-based platform for Capacity Building Courses and social learning e-centres
- Implementation of a comprehensive capacity development methodology of Social